Pest Control in Stillwater
Stillwater is the perfect mix. It has southern hospitality, a vibrant arts and culture scene from Oklahoma State University and old-fashioned, small-town charm. Big enough that there's always something fun and exciting to do around town, but small enough that everyone still knows their next-door neighbors. We love Stillwater and are proud to be a member of this community. The friendly faces and exciting environment and just some of the reasons we love working here so much.
But if we all love living and working in Stillwater so much, is it any surprise that pests would love it here, too? With the wacky weather conditions and proximity to so many people, including all those students, it's a verifiable pest heaven here. With all the good food Hideaway, anyone? and those messy college kids, there's plenty of places for insects and rodents to hide, and plenty of leftovers for them to snack on. With all of these factors in play, we're betting you've had a pest problem at one point or another in your Stillwater home or business.
Pest control may seem like something you can accomplish on your own, especially if you like tackling DIY home improvement projects. And while there are a lot of things you can do on your own to prevent pests from coming into your home, once they've invaded it's best to leave it to a professional. Even if you do manage to get rid of some or all of the insects, spiders or rodents bothering you and your family, you have no guarantee the store-bought or homemade products you use will keep them from coming back again.
Not only do we eliminate the pests, but we eliminate the source. We'll figure out how they're getting into your home, where they're breeding and what attracted them to your home in the first place. Let's face it there are always going to be pests in Stillwater. That's just a fact of life living here. Do you really want to have to run to the store every time you see an ant? Or do you want to call the professionals at Emtec Pest Control and have them root out the source of the problem for you once and for all.
Emtec Pest Control can eliminate pests today in Stillwater, Oklahoma!
Seeing a huge spider run across the bathroom floor, discovering a trail of ants marching through the kitchen or hearing a mouse inside the wall are things that make all homeowners uncomfortable. It's a similarly uncomfortable feeling for business owners. There are few things worse or more disheartening than seeing a cockroach scurry across your warehouse floor or hearing the shriek of a customer who saw a spider in your store. Your home or business is your pride and joy, and you work hard to make it feel comfortable safe and welcoming for your family or your customers.
Once confronted with a pest invasion, home and business owners have two main choices: travel to the local home supply store to purchase a pesticide product that may or may not work, or you can call in Stillwater's best pest control company, Emtec Pest Control, who will definitely get the job done. You don't want pesky pests to ruin the home or business you've worked so hard on and neither do we. You can count on Emtec Pest Control to take the time to thoroughly inspect your home or business and create a pest control plan specifically for you. As a local business invested in our community, you can be sure we'll take the time to truly solve your pest problem. Not just give your home or business a bunch of treatments that may or may not work.
If you are looking for pest control service in Stillwater, you have found Oklahoma and Stillwater's most trusted pest control company. Emtec Pest Control has been eliminating pests like termites, ants, spiders, scorpions, rodents, roaches and much more since 1979 in Stillwater and its surrounding areas, including Perkins, Glencoe, and Ripley. Whether residential or commercial, no matter the pest, Emtec Pest Control can handle all your pest control needs quickly and efficiently. Call "the guys in the red shirts" to get started on your free home or business inspection and quote today.
Common Household Pests
Whether it's your home or your business, the last thing you want is a pest infestation of any kind. Nothing else makes you feel as unsafe and unsettled in your own home as seeing a spider in your shoe or a cockroach in your kitchen. And nothing makes a customer turn around and run to a competitor faster than walking into your store or restaurant and seeing a mouse or a trail of ants. Living in Oklahoma, we'll never be able to avoid seeing these pests altogether. But with the help of Emtec Pest Control, we can ensure you only see them where they belong outside!
We have experience dealing with all the pests that pester Oklahoma home and business owners, including termites, roaches, ants, spiders, mice and rats, fleas and ticks, scorpions and more. We know that pest control isn't just about keeping up appearances, it's about your family's safety. Rodents and insects carry all sorts of bacteria and diseases that can be harmful to humans and their furry friends. You work hard to keep your home a safe place for your family; the last thing you want is rats spreading disease or insects contaminating your food supply.
On top of that, pests like scorpions and venomous spiders can be extremely dangerous, especially for small children and the elderly. Leaving a pest infestation unchecked can be dangerous in other ways as well. If uncontained, termites can decimate a home or business, ruining buildings, furniture and more and racking up a huge repair bill. If not controlled quickly, mice and rats can breed at an alarming rate. They also leave behind a distinct scent that can attract another unwanted houseguest: snakes. That's right. Snakes often follow the scent of mice and rats up into your attic and feed on them there.
At Emtec Pest Control, we offer a wide variety of pest control treatments for all the pests that are pestering you, as well as a wide variety of preventative pest control treatments. Our most popular and affordable pest control program is geared towards some of the most common and annoying pests roaches, spiders, ants, and rodents. Our Preventative Pest Control program includes an initial treatment that eliminates any pests currently in your home or business and is followed by a bi-monthly treatment to keep them away for good. We offer commercial and residential pest control services for the following pests:
- Rodents: city or country, apartment or houseâ€¦no matter where you live, mice and rats are nearby, looking for a warm place to cuddle up with easy access to food and water. Chances are, your home fits that bill. They live in walls, attics, basements and tool sheds, making nets out of wood shavings and other soft materials. While they might seem harmless and even cute, mice and rats carry diseases and bacteria, including trichinosis and rat-bite fever, which they can pass on to you and your family. Mice and rats reproduce quickly, having several litters a year. And if they take up residence in your home for too long, they can attract large predators that like to eat them, like snakes. And the last thing you want is a snake in your home! Emtec Pest Control has decades of experience getting rid of all types of rodents. Give us a call to eliminate any mice or rats that may have taken up residence in your home.
- Termites: Oklahoma is prime territory for subterranean termites, and unfortunately your home or business probably looks like a tasty snack to them. Without proper protection, your home or business could experience devastating termite damage, which generally isn't covered under insurance. When it comes to termite control, there's no one better equipped or more experienced than the professionals at Emtec Pest Control. Did you know we were Oklahoma's first Certified Sentricon® Colony Elimination System provider? Termite extermination and prevention have been Emtec Pest Control's number 1 specialty for over 30 years and each of our trained termite technicians has an average of 18 years of experience working with Emtec Pest Control. As Certified Sentricon® Specialists, we utilize the latest and most effective technology to keep your home safe. Have a termite problem? Give us a call today to set up your free inspection.
- Ants: in this part of Oklahoma, the weather conditions are perfect for a wide variety of insects to flourish particularly ants. And while ants may be fun to play with on the sidewalk when you're a kid, the last thing you want as an adult is a trail of ants winding through your home or business. Whether it's Carpenter Ants, Formica Ants, Red Pavement Ants or any other type of ant, Emtec Pest Control can get rid of them. Regardless of if it's one, solitary ant or an entire invasion, an experienced technician can identify the type of ant and the treatment that will work best for you and your home or business. This could be a dust insecticide, liquid insecticide, bait, granules or a combination of tactics. We guarantee our team will take the time to fully evaluate your ant problem, and carefully tailor the solution that will work best for you.
- Spiders: just like ants, the weather conditions in Oklahoma are perfect for a wide variety of spiders to thrive. From harmless household and garden spiders like the Spotted Orb Weaver, the Barn Funnel Weaver and the Southern House Spider to dangerous, venomous spiders like the Brown Recluse, the Carolina Wolf Spider and the Southern Black Widow, Oklahoma is home to them all. The good news is, Emtec Pest Control is also experienced at eliminating them all. Our professional technicians have years of experience in spider control and can create a unique and detailed plan for each home or business. Whether as part of our Preventative Pest Control program or as a uniquely tailored program for your home or business, we will craft a targeted plan for the specific type of spiders invading your property. Never worry about waking up to spiders in your closet or bathroom sink again. Get in touch with us today to get started on your free spider inspection and estimate.
- Roaches: roaches, everyone's least favorite pest. We know how gross and upsetting it can be to see even one roach in your home. They're also terrible for business. No matter what kind of business you own, your customers aren't going to want to see a cockroach scuttle across the floor when they walk in the door! And unfortunately, they rarely come alone. Just one roach could be an indicator of hundreds or thousands more lurking in walls and under appliances. Creepy and unsanitary, roaches feed on anything from crumbs left on countertops to rotten food in the trash. They also carry viruses and bacteria, including salmonella, and some parasitic worms. The last thing you want is for them to be contaminating your food supply with these diseases. And given how notoriously difficult roaches are to kill, this is a job you want to leave to the professionals. The experts at Emtec Pest Control are trained to use specialized roach-control equipment that applies a dust insecticide to all affected areas, like cabinets, countertops and drawers in bathrooms and kitchens. We follow this up with a liquid insecticide on a case-to-case basis. This treatment plan sees 70-80 percent of roaches dead within two days and the remaining 20-30 percent dead in two weeks. If you've seen even one roach, call us today to talk about setting up a roach treatment plan specifically designed to suit your home or business.
- Other pests: from fleas and ticks to scorpions and everything in between, there's nothing Emtec Pest Control can't handle. Fleas and ticks are a huge problem in Oklahoma, especially for hunters, campers, hikers and others who spend a lot of time outdoors. And not only are they annoying and potentially dangerous to humans because of the diseases they carry, they are annoying and dangerous to dogs, cats, horses and other pets as well. We also know what a bother, and even danger, scorpions can be, especially for those with sensitivity to their stings. Our technicians are trained to get rid of scorpions quickly and efficiently. We can also deal with just about any other pest, even if it's not listed here. No matter what kind of pest is invading your home or business, and how many of them there are, we can identify them, figure out the correct course of treatment and remove it. Give us a call today to start working on your customized pest control plan. We can make all your pest control problems a thing of the past.
Why Emtec Pest Control?
Everyone around Stillwater has known us as the guys in the red shirts since 1979. At Emtec Pest Control, we are big enough to take care of all your pest control needs, small enough to care about each individual customer and motivated enough to put the two together. It's not just about cashing your check, it's about providing an experience that is beneficial to you and to our company. This means solving your pest problems using efficient and cost-effective methods with courteous and professional service from our employees. It means being on time for our scheduled appointments so you don't waste your time waiting for your service call. It's about providing you services you need and want, not just anything we can talk you into.
We have been in business for over 35 years using these principles and we work to get better at it each and every day. Our owner, Roger, has always said, "you have to give a customer what they want before you can give them what they need! We try very hard to explain our services to you right off the bat so we can do both at the same time. That's why we provide guaranteed services for pests including termites, spiders, roaches, ants, fleas, rodents, and several others. Our trained technicians know how to safely, efficiently and economically diagnose and treat your pest problems.
Contact Emtec Pest Control today to rid your home or business of any and all unwanted pests. Our technicians are licensed, experienced and ready to provide you with a completely free, whole home or business pest control evaluation. We have over 35 years of professional pest control experience serving Oklahoma and targeting Oklahoma's most difficult pests. Get started on getting rid of unwanted pests in Stillwater by calling us at 1-405-743-0120 or by filling out our online contact form. You can also connect with us on social media for more helpful pest control tips and information.